Experience & Compassion
The Ridge at Beavercreek provides exceptional Memory Care for those with Alzheimer’s and other types of memory loss. Our experienced Memory Care team understands the common challenges that Memory Care patients and their loved ones face while always being sensitive to each individual’s unique journey. If you are currently the primary caregiver, we will work closely with you and your loved one’s medical team to create a care plan that best suits your loved one and releases the burden of care from you. Taking the first step can be challenging, but once your loved one is settled in, you will see and feel the benefit of letting the experienced and compassionate team at The Ridge at Beavercreek take the reins.
Ridgeline Management Company’s signature program, “Moments” is developed to meet the needs of each of our residents through all stages of dementia. The program will attempt to maintain a safe, secure, and predictable environment that fosters a sense of independence and well-being. It will improve residents’ self-esteem through meaningful activities designed around each person’s interests, talents, and abilities.
Benefits of living at a community-based Memory Care setting include:
- Education and support for family members and friends to learn how to communicate and maintain relationships with those who are living with memory loss
- Regular human interaction and programs to engage the memory-impaired individual in daily life, minimizing isolation
- Diet and Exercise programming
- Senior well-being monitoring and communication with family and health care providers
- Secured community with keypad entry to minimize risk of wandering
- Peace of mind for families, so the focus can be on maintaining relationships with the person living with cognitive losses to create joyful memories, allowing the community caregivers to care for the physical needs.